Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121597 Grievfcdd Jun 29 2023, 1:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121598 Trimmd02 Jun 29 2023, 3:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121599 Herkedd06 Jun 29 2023, 4:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121603 blackninja Jun 29 2023, 9:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121604 rogoho829 Sep 18 2023, 7:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121605 dshgt Jun 30 2023, 5:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121606 Huluphilippines Jun 30 2023, 6:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121608 matkipszczele Jun 30 2023, 7:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121609 Bochedrff Jun 30 2023, 7:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121610 FurnitureAssemblyLo Jun 30 2023, 8:27 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
121611 Shaulifv Jun 30 2023, 8:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121613 Turbafrtg Jun 30 2023, 11:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121614 chestnutspy Jun 30 2023, 11:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121615 Treaddt01 Jun 30 2023, 12:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121616 Hajekfvff Jun 30 2023, 3:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121617 puelelaman7398 Jun 30 2023, 3:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121618 kingfladonar2819 Jun 30 2023, 4:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121619 townpurliarai8753 Jun 30 2023, 4:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121620 renraformi4669 Jun 30 2023, 5:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121621 isswaszalo5115 Jun 30 2023, 6:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121622 fivoressa8645 Jun 30 2023, 6:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121623 lemabounto2527 Jun 30 2023, 7:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121624 suppdiciro3671 Jun 30 2023, 7:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121625 mylipercarb6841 Jun 30 2023, 7:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121626 clonafstarsi9448 Jun 30 2023, 7:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121627 Favrdfcvv Jun 30 2023, 9:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121629 Jannell02 Jun 30 2023, 10:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121630 leclighwhider6883 Jul 1 2023, 2:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121631 faimobuhor9821 Jul 1 2023, 2:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121632 ertamittknel3322 Jul 1 2023, 2:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2481 2482 2483 2484 2485 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry