Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121550 Jrobciu47 Jun 26 2023, 9:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121551 wenfireentu Jun 26 2023, 9:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121552 vedha Jun 26 2023, 12:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
120909 taxibambino Mar 5 2024, 6:21 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
121553 Lcadriel78 Jun 26 2023, 12:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121555 Mapederff Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
121558 Thilmon01 Jun 26 2023, 4:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121561 Cuceds04 Jun 26 2023, 7:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121562 Beilinsfvf Jun 26 2023, 9:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121566 Baffrk04 Jun 27 2023, 8:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121567 Kylynne64 Jun 27 2023, 8:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121569 luszczykannj Jun 27 2023, 10:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121570 shineshieldFL Jun 27 2023, 11:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121571 wildguru Jun 27 2023, 12:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121572 shivtechnolabs Jun 28 2023, 9:06 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
121573 Yokdcddf01 Jun 27 2023, 2:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121576 Kuskfvhhy Jun 27 2023, 9:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121579 coldninja Jun 28 2023, 9:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121580 capcuttemplate Jun 28 2023, 11:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121581 lerndahady2686 Jun 28 2023, 11:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121582 blackmaster Jun 28 2023, 12:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121585 Dogsforum85 Jun 28 2023, 5:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121587 Zollsdeer Jun 28 2023, 8:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121590 Newtgfv03 Jun 29 2023, 6:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121591 oknabielsko Jun 29 2023, 7:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121592 Anhud55 Jun 29 2023, 7:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121593 Lawn Care London Jun 29 2023, 7:24 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
121594 tiararamjiawan Jun 29 2023, 9:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121595 Bofvgtffs Jun 29 2023, 11:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121596 elenataylor Jun 30 2023, 6:19 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2480 2481 2482 2483 2484 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry