Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121508 cuvouthamque8143 Jun 24 2023, 6:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121510 contsafare2296 Jun 24 2023, 7:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121512 nsurcacucomp3373 Jun 24 2023, 8:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121514 jaquangtflowers Jun 24 2023, 9:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121515 denzelgtgarrett Jun 24 2023, 9:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121516 waikinazo2343 Jun 24 2023, 10:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121517 travesemno8465 Jun 24 2023, 10:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118485 camillafmkramer Apr 11 2023, 4:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121518 rainagtlove Jun 24 2023, 11:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121519 workinglazy Jun 24 2023, 1:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121520 ailenme Jul 22 2023, 3:04 pm Hidden 6 0 0 -150
121524 tomasgtdavis Jun 25 2023, 1:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121526 kalegtjohnson Jun 25 2023, 3:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118486 rubidgraham Apr 11 2023, 4:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118488 kl1nik4st0nava Apr 24 2023, 7:55 pm Hidden 3 0 0 -150
118490 Vlarff06 Apr 11 2023, 8:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121527 roderickgtporter Jun 25 2023, 3:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121529 wildlazy Jun 25 2023, 8:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121530 hudsongtfloyd Jun 25 2023, 9:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121531 bricegthoffman Jun 25 2023, 11:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121532 wenfirejvan Jun 25 2023, 11:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121536 mikaelagttrujillo Jun 26 2023, 1:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121537 keegangtwilcox Jun 26 2023, 1:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121542 carlosgtcook Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
118491 lesliefmfisher Apr 11 2023, 9:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118495 Slader63902 Apr 11 2023, 2:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118496 Reimunfv Apr 11 2023, 3:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118500 Waglgb01 Apr 11 2023, 10:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121544 printersonrental Jun 30 2023, 5:08 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
121546 humblemoose Jun 26 2023, 7:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2479 2480 2481 2482 2483 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Sie_Sayoka