Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121456 minthouse Jun 21 2023, 12:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121458 rebeccafgjordan Jun 21 2023, 4:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118235 Heckmann79730 Apr 7 2023, 3:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118259 6taylorc292eh0 Apr 7 2023, 9:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118266 Turfvrrtg Apr 7 2023, 11:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118298 ukykypisu Apr 8 2023, 7:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121462 coralamateur Jun 21 2023, 7:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121464 Ghayliel57 Jun 21 2023, 10:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121465 fnfireeyzf Jun 21 2023, 1:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121467 sweetbowl Jun 21 2023, 4:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121468 fnfirefitb Jun 21 2023, 6:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121470 agilekraken Jun 21 2023, 10:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121473 kayleighfgschultz Jun 22 2023, 4:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121474 Jpoolcuuur4 Jun 22 2023, 6:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121479 GuadalupeCarpenter Jun 22 2023, 9:50 am Hidden 2 1 0 -145
121480 Gharahel87 Jun 22 2023, 9:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118300 3lydiae192yc0 Apr 8 2023, 7:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118320 1alicec7391fe0 Apr 8 2023, 12:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118324 2adriane96100ho7 Apr 8 2023, 1:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118327 9adrianc88100wc0 Apr 8 2023, 3:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118331 8sophiec412fc4 Apr 8 2023, 4:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118337 Coggsdale Apr 8 2023, 6:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121481 wenfireygje Jun 22 2023, 9:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121482 zynaduclo6881 Jun 22 2023, 10:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121483 timistprofom7589 Jun 22 2023, 10:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121484 bungdepipen8895 Jun 22 2023, 10:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118351 opyli Apr 8 2023, 9:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118355 1gabriellac4491wc6 Apr 8 2023, 10:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118367 9milae1922yo2 Apr 9 2023, 1:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118368 9oliviac312to7 Apr 9 2023, 2:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zoan