Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
111929 Grajed03 Jun 29 2022, 6:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111930 mikaylasfmerritt Jun 29 2022, 6:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115159 afigyd Dec 5 2022, 3:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115165 ezikagax Dec 5 2022, 9:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111934 Mincer01 Jun 29 2022, 9:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111953 Cardenaj Jun 30 2022, 8:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115179 ohopaw Dec 6 2022, 2:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115183 asymevoso Dec 6 2022, 7:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111954 Hipsleyd Jun 30 2022, 8:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111964 Myarrdfg Jul 1 2022, 10:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111975 manhattanbarbershop Jul 29 2022, 9:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111985 immanuelsfcastaneda Jul 2 2022, 9:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112001 lanegbell Jul 3 2022, 7:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112012 davonsfcameron Jul 4 2022, 3:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115197 elliafreepin98 Dec 7 2022, 12:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115199 ringgistskatcon39 Dec 7 2022, 1:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115200 bierabackhels16 Dec 7 2022, 1:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112018 talonsfharrison Jul 4 2022, 10:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115201 leoprivexoc85 Dec 7 2022, 2:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112019 anikasfray Jul 4 2022, 10:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115202 akowad Dec 7 2022, 3:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115204 lycaracbi36 Dec 7 2022, 4:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115206 ratofabny55 Dec 7 2022, 6:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115207 opymug Dec 7 2022, 7:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112044 summersfmullen Jul 5 2022, 9:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112045 Vasbindf Jul 5 2022, 12:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115209 utydex Dec 7 2022, 11:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112055 ivysfnguyen Jul 6 2022, 3:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115225 wilekq86 Dec 8 2022, 12:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
112056 elisasfhardy Jul 6 2022, 4:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2477 2478 2479 2480 2481 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot