Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
118129 ashtonfmharrell Apr 6 2023, 5:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118136 besox Apr 6 2023, 11:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118137 Ettman69616 Apr 6 2023, 12:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118139 Goddegbb Apr 6 2023, 4:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118144 Gesickte Apr 6 2023, 5:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121433 onfireyoor Jun 19 2023, 4:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121435 smartobserver Jun 19 2023, 10:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121436 quickshopaholic Jun 20 2023, 12:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121439 journeyfgacevedo Jun 20 2023, 2:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118146 3camilac171rb0 Apr 6 2023, 5:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118170 3sophiec1922wo2 Apr 7 2023, 1:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118171 Carboneet Apr 7 2023, 1:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118200 Barifvgt Apr 7 2023, 8:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121441 Carnegieauto Jun 20 2023, 4:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121443 Tokyo Jun 20 2023, 5:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121444 natalyfglopez Jun 20 2023, 5:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121445 coryfgwalters Jun 20 2023, 7:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121446 henchbercorpwo4239 Jun 20 2023, 7:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121447 lialarcaula5315 Jun 20 2023, 7:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121448 fliptherdiasa3846 Jun 20 2023, 8:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121449 Hnhud68 Jun 20 2023, 8:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118223 kentcarwatough2799 Apr 7 2023, 1:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118225 ercrapwire8878 Apr 7 2023, 1:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118229 Fahrlanf Apr 7 2023, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118233 4audreyc6185eg0 Apr 7 2023, 3:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121450 wealthtrenanter1268 Jun 20 2023, 8:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121451 probviezeila5998 Jun 20 2023, 8:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121452 Iqiehhu66 Jun 20 2023, 11:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121454 johndavidd Jun 22 2023, 7:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121455 ashleighfgingram Jun 21 2023, 12:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2476 2477 2478 2479 2480 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, RIVE, Oh_Man