Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
117944 DomopiekiTychy Apr 4 2023, 11:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117949 Scantlin51703 Apr 4 2023, 12:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117951 8sophiec142fL4 Apr 4 2023, 12:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121365 ValueAssignment Jun 16 2023, 3:54 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
121367 misio38 Jun 15 2023, 9:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121368 Defend04 Jun 15 2023, 12:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121369 Voorhiste Jun 15 2023, 12:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121370 Malbojnh Jun 15 2023, 2:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121371 Tafiti59093 Jun 15 2023, 3:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121372 onfirebtqo Jun 15 2023, 4:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121373 Ordway45041 Jun 15 2023, 4:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121374 Bednorzj Jun 15 2023, 5:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117960 4taylore171wa5 Apr 4 2023, 2:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117966 Beiley13450 Apr 4 2023, 4:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117967 5gabriellac6523ga9 Apr 4 2023, 4:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117976 Uedaedcc Apr 4 2023, 6:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121376 Paschal29031 Jun 15 2023, 7:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121377 Fantincd Jun 15 2023, 9:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121378 Stormssey Jun 15 2023, 10:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121379 Arismdcc Jun 15 2023, 11:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121380 Bovaings Jun 16 2023, 12:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121381 dissertationhelp Jun 16 2023, 4:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121382 vivekaus Jun 16 2023, 5:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121383 crazywave Jun 16 2023, 6:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121385 Havefvgg Jun 16 2023, 7:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118005 7claudiae932rg5 Apr 5 2023, 12:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118007 Eksteing Apr 5 2023, 1:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118011 4jasminee3522ta5 Apr 5 2023, 1:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118024 1oliviae8622te0 Apr 5 2023, 3:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118025 9jordanc673go7 Apr 5 2023, 4:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2474 2475 2476 2477 2478 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot