Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121386 babyicons Jun 27 2023, 10:33 am Hidden 4 0 0 -150
121389 Velarfvff Jun 16 2023, 12:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121390 Nznew22 Jun 16 2023, 1:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121391 Heline02 Jun 16 2023, 2:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121392 twicecanca2552 Jun 16 2023, 3:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121394 cobcompbuma2164 Jun 16 2023, 4:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121395 biotarfimer2455 Jun 16 2023, 4:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121396 sharpreverend Jun 16 2023, 6:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121397 hornyreverend Jun 16 2023, 7:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121398 Evertffo03 Jun 16 2023, 10:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118029 7emmac641fg6 Apr 5 2023, 4:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118045 3alicec1991re1 Apr 5 2023, 6:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118054 2carolinec9723tN4 Apr 5 2023, 7:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118055 1sophiec99100ye5 Apr 5 2023, 7:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118056 5sophiec4491gN6 Apr 5 2023, 7:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118083 Rouedrff Apr 5 2023, 11:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121405 highressterpo7534 Jun 17 2023, 5:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121408 siogluclatri8681 Jun 17 2023, 6:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121411 agness Jun 17 2023, 11:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121413 Vicky Jun 17 2023, 2:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121414 hydromughta2833 Jun 17 2023, 4:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121416 urapeda Jun 17 2023, 8:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118117 3adrianc1885wr4 Apr 5 2023, 2:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118124 Alexander28881 Apr 5 2023, 6:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
118128 Doerfler Apr 6 2023, 3:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
118135 Lukaderf Apr 6 2023, 10:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121423 rasbhari22 Jun 18 2023, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121428 Jbaglis78 Jun 19 2023, 6:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121430 DebbyLOPEZ Jun 19 2023, 9:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121431 onfirezreq Jun 19 2023, 9:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet