Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
114841 5sophiee1685wc6 Nov 23 2022, 9:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114859 inhursipo84 Nov 24 2022, 5:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111727 jamiyagnguyen Jun 20 2022, 7:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114860 moskitkmfl Nov 24 2022, 6:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111732 Thomercw Jun 20 2022, 10:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114892 ysebaj Nov 26 2022, 12:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114896 akojomy Nov 26 2022, 3:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114899 Gilbridef Nov 26 2022, 5:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114942 paustj72 Nov 27 2022, 7:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111746 Whitewater Jun 21 2022, 4:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111752 danajbutler Jun 21 2022, 6:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114960 pheobamitdark15 Nov 28 2022, 12:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114961 treatextsawon73 Nov 28 2022, 12:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114962 tlinkithoho79 Nov 28 2022, 12:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114963 elpaporu42 Nov 28 2022, 12:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114967 nieszd85 Nov 28 2022, 3:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111775 tristenjdelgado Jun 22 2022, 4:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111776 preciousgnewman Jun 22 2022, 5:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114993 dlyszr45 Nov 29 2022, 1:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
114995 dobeyog618 Nov 29 2022, 2:56 pm Hidden 2 0 3 -141
114997 mercahandnor52 Nov 29 2022, 6:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115000 Sibley01 Nov 29 2022, 10:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115018 EwBarclay Nov 30 2022, 11:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111798 Hayhurs03 Jun 23 2022, 6:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111802 aracelygburch Jun 23 2022, 7:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111803 Datwyler66358 Jun 23 2022, 9:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115019 jaschy59 Nov 30 2022, 3:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111816 Estain8935 Jun 24 2022, 1:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
111834 Perruzzi53001 Jun 25 2022, 2:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
115023 luszczykzbqs Nov 30 2022, 6:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2475 2476 2477 2478 2479 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, RIVE, Oh_Man