Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121633 cetubela2535 Jul 1 2023, 2:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121634 forgarptidik6598 Jul 1 2023, 4:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121635 sporabessab7727 Jul 1 2023, 5:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121636 rendforthrikar3436 Jul 1 2023, 5:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121637 inovrari7679 Jul 1 2023, 5:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121638 arosmecom2361 Jul 1 2023, 5:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121639 presaresblot2856 Jul 1 2023, 5:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121641 genazigac6443 Jul 1 2023, 7:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121644 saw4 Jul 2 2023, 7:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121645 Sosebff02 Jul 2 2023, 9:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121648 Vethff02 Jul 3 2023, 10:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121649 qualitasaccounting Jul 3 2023, 11:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121650 Mhonial92 Jul 3 2023, 12:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121652 tandmulpeman6446 Jul 3 2023, 4:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121653 romzataza3679 Jul 3 2023, 4:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121654 undagesse8957 Jul 3 2023, 5:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121656 pouperlama5228 Jul 3 2023, 5:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121657 elknocinir5889 Jul 3 2023, 6:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121658 dustrinceli7148 Jul 3 2023, 6:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121659 iceexpert Jul 3 2023, 6:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121660 studexdygod2849 Jul 3 2023, 6:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121661 thosearama5319 Jul 3 2023, 7:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121663 Urbanf02 Jul 3 2023, 9:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121666 ciaroughwoodfe5512 Jul 4 2023, 6:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121667 errendaworl3335 Jul 4 2023, 6:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121668 Derushfr Jul 4 2023, 8:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121669 Savefrr01 Jul 4 2023, 10:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121670 Dkuc69 Jul 4 2023, 10:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121672 Stodeeg06 Jul 4 2023, 12:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121674 Eapd74 Jul 4 2023, 1:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2482 2483 2484 2485 2486 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry