Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121301 Cherpafrr Jun 12 2023, 9:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121302 Ozgaff06 Jun 12 2023, 11:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121304 Adrid33817 Jun 13 2023, 3:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121308 Jacquelin Jun 13 2023, 4:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117794 Ballinty06 Mar 31 2023, 4:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117797 Mowlestly Apr 1 2023, 1:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117803 marya4048 Apr 1 2023, 8:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117805 wadedmahoney Apr 1 2023, 10:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121310 Heathdd05 Jun 13 2023, 7:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121312 Madonia79003 Jun 13 2023, 9:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121313 Blineed06 Jun 13 2023, 9:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117808 Promis05 Apr 1 2023, 12:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117811 dovie3024 Apr 1 2023, 4:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117820 Chiarelli Apr 2 2023, 4:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117834 Vanmeter Apr 3 2023, 12:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117837 Fushie02 Apr 3 2023, 8:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121314 hiloramart11 Jul 20 2023, 11:20 am Hidden 5 0 0 -150
121316 Karshells Jun 13 2023, 10:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121317 Pstaosi84 Jun 13 2023, 11:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121318 zook Jun 13 2023, 11:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121319 Carmain5632 Jun 13 2023, 11:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121320 Obtgffc01 Jun 13 2023, 12:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121321 Lonfrff02 Jun 13 2023, 2:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121322 Farlerbine Jun 13 2023, 3:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121323 Mckerdff Jun 13 2023, 5:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121324 Hamway2881 Jun 13 2023, 6:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121325 Strack01 Jun 13 2023, 6:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117821 alicefmashley Apr 2 2023, 4:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117859 Grabowiecki Apr 3 2023, 4:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121327 bigdragon Jun 13 2023, 7:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2472 2473 2474 2475 2476 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Zakerozi, ZOVBOT