Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
117770 Marner78929 Mar 30 2023, 9:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117774 Smorael55 Mar 30 2023, 11:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117775 Strifflerts Mar 30 2023, 3:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117777 Fanted05 Mar 30 2023, 3:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121258 Tobeck35213 Jun 10 2023, 10:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121272 slowacjaaborcja Jun 11 2023, 1:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121280 Beuthyns Jun 12 2023, 1:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121281 Trefethen34318 Jun 12 2023, 4:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121282 Viana8574 Jun 12 2023, 5:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117779 Concienne Mar 31 2023, 12:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117785 Erdeltfv Mar 31 2023, 8:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117787 wedzogrodowa Mar 31 2023, 10:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117788 Rmuxzeo70 Mar 31 2023, 10:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121283 Jesylis35 Jun 12 2023, 7:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121284 Holtej02 Jun 12 2023, 8:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121286 Gescfvff Jun 12 2023, 10:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121287 Pithuriel17 Jun 12 2023, 10:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121288 Mceachron60860 Jun 12 2023, 12:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121289 Avyes10 Jun 12 2023, 12:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121291 Kwitkerts Jun 12 2023, 1:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117789 SlotermanUA Apr 4 2023, 1:13 pm Hidden 3 0 0 -150
121292 Nevertgt Jun 12 2023, 1:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121293 Nettles39830 Jun 12 2023, 3:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117790 wedzarnie Mar 31 2023, 11:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117791 Yeeloy54183 Mar 31 2023, 11:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117792 Addleman Mar 31 2023, 2:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121294 Hillegas01 Jun 12 2023, 3:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121295 giogimarhatch6421 Jun 12 2023, 3:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121298 harrinabmi2663 Jun 12 2023, 5:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121299 Leyharte Jun 12 2023, 5:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2471 2472 2473 2474 2475 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot