Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121221 dedemembton8562 Jun 8 2023, 6:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121223 Gragfrgv Jun 8 2023, 6:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121224 rokwe Jun 8 2023, 7:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117746 kamaridfyoung Mar 29 2023, 8:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117748 Duffusty Mar 29 2023, 9:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117749 bloodbowlcarrycase Mar 29 2023, 9:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117751 motichaudhuri Mar 29 2023, 10:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121226 Steilinkk Jun 8 2023, 10:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121228 Nassajnn Jun 9 2023, 12:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121229 Balleza49272 Jun 9 2023, 1:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121231 Cephus65477 Jun 9 2023, 3:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117752 bloodbowlminiature Mar 29 2023, 10:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117756 Magathan35115 Mar 29 2023, 3:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117757 Tourtillo Mar 29 2023, 4:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121233 Byunthern Jun 9 2023, 4:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121234 Mazzefvff Jun 9 2023, 7:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121237 Whishbgv Jun 9 2023, 11:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121238 Frainglise Jun 9 2023, 12:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121239 Rumredfd Jun 9 2023, 1:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121240 Panchiker Jun 9 2023, 5:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121241 bluedrama Jun 9 2023, 6:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121243 Sichler10445 Jun 10 2023, 1:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117760 Toupingo Mar 29 2023, 11:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117763 leonidasdfhull Mar 30 2023, 5:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117765 zariafmtucker Mar 30 2023, 7:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117767 Abajhn03 Mar 30 2023, 7:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121246 marceldfbowen Jun 10 2023, 3:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121248 Holka64655 Jun 10 2023, 4:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121256 Aalderink Jun 10 2023, 12:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121257 Englishyes Jun 10 2023, 7:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2470 2471 2472 2473 2474 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet