Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121146 smallhedge Jun 5 2023, 11:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121147 Raleygeon Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
121148 Myaor80 Jun 5 2023, 12:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121149 fasbuigescons2272 Jun 5 2023, 12:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117695 alissondfmerritt Mar 27 2023, 5:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121150 neuleckhorri3845 Jun 5 2023, 1:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121151 joyfulrock Jun 5 2023, 1:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121154 Darled04 Jun 5 2023, 3:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121158 Markifvvf Jun 5 2023, 6:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121159 Redlin62497 Jun 5 2023, 7:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117697 paytenfmdavidson Mar 27 2023, 6:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121160 Skerl46913 Jun 5 2023, 8:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121161 sawex Jun 6 2023, 12:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121169 Szlosekers Jun 6 2023, 7:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121170 Maflsff05 Jun 6 2023, 8:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117698 timothyfmrodgers Mar 27 2023, 7:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121172 Villanueva Jun 6 2023, 1:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117704 Cauldd02 Mar 27 2023, 3:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117705 Shandley50719 Mar 27 2023, 4:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117708 Buntstre Mar 27 2023, 7:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117719 ansleydfweaver Mar 28 2023, 7:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117721 Maschfvv Mar 28 2023, 8:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121174 Drddev06 Jun 6 2023, 1:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121178 Zentnerg Jun 6 2023, 7:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121179 Bjelland Jun 6 2023, 8:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121180 Sherrone Jun 6 2023, 10:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117717 bentleydfwebb Mar 28 2023, 6:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121181 Garodde02 Jun 6 2023, 10:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121190 Fierrrfs Jun 7 2023, 7:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121193 blueroom Jun 7 2023, 9:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2468 2469 2470 2471 2472 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet