Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
117725 savanahdfmclaughlin Mar 28 2023, 9:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117726 leilanidfdonaldson Mar 28 2023, 9:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117727 billydfburns Mar 28 2023, 10:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117728 Marascalco40062 Mar 28 2023, 10:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121195 Zwolensky Jun 7 2023, 10:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121197 Steidels Jun 7 2023, 12:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121199 Pardey59419 Jun 7 2023, 2:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121200 Hidagv02 Jun 7 2023, 3:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121201 Henzler77882 Jun 7 2023, 4:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121203 Rubederfff Jun 7 2023, 5:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121204 animzypar5459 Jun 7 2023, 7:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121205 muloforo3849 Jun 7 2023, 7:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121207 Leczndc01 Jun 7 2023, 10:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117730 anschweissrahmen Mar 28 2023, 12:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117732 Saldibde Mar 28 2023, 4:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117733 Berentson Mar 28 2023, 4:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121209 telasourpa2881 Jun 8 2023, 7:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121210 jadbkatstisa4981 Jun 8 2023, 7:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121211 royrevolco9434 Jun 8 2023, 7:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121212 Plinefvff Jun 8 2023, 9:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121213 rolicoter4475 Jun 8 2023, 10:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121214 Maga87010 Jun 8 2023, 12:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121215 sensealsnica7588 Jun 8 2023, 1:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121216 Cadlemonleys Jun 8 2023, 2:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121217 sioxamimar8718 Jun 8 2023, 3:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117737 Shotting Mar 28 2023, 11:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117738 Romulutg Mar 28 2023, 11:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117743 tamilhoroscope Mar 29 2023, 5:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117745 Lauritt01 Mar 29 2023, 8:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121219 d8austin Jun 8 2023, 5:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2469 2470 2471 2472 2473 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, sarahtaylor