Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
121095 Attridged Jun 2 2023, 12:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121096 Tuggles58618 Jun 2 2023, 12:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117608 Guyerder Mar 22 2023, 2:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117613 Ogeen48977 Mar 22 2023, 9:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117614 Buhled03 Mar 22 2023, 11:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121097 cuterodent Jun 2 2023, 1:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121098 Osayande47578 Jun 2 2023, 3:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121100 Bergeder Jun 2 2023, 3:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121101 Angerongers Jun 2 2023, 11:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121102 Goodnefv Jun 2 2023, 11:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121103 Splonskowski Jun 3 2023, 12:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121104 Mehdcdd06 Jun 3 2023, 2:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121105 Dorlandts Jun 3 2023, 9:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121106 tfinaragsau9656 Jun 3 2023, 10:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121107 hormensvenmu9461 Jun 3 2023, 10:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117616 Nosworthy Mar 23 2023, 4:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117618 taniyahdfbell Mar 23 2023, 5:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117621 Speight15195 Mar 23 2023, 1:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117623 anya1895 Mar 23 2023, 3:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121108 privbievanab6234 Jun 3 2023, 11:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121110 nsidmarjoipas7994 Jun 3 2023, 11:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121111 Shihaddc Jun 3 2023, 12:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
121112 terslordofu9867 Jun 3 2023, 12:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117626 Heard47667 Mar 23 2023, 6:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117632 Mccrabb69689 Mar 24 2023, 5:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
117638 Forsgrfv Mar 24 2023, 11:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117639 Sprandel Mar 24 2023, 3:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117640 Khatgfvv Mar 24 2023, 3:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
117644 Fanucchi52854 Mar 24 2023, 7:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
121113 seddispcuti9439 Jun 3 2023, 1:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 2466 2467 2468 2469 2470 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet