Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19935 ambebos177697 Oct 19 2018, 11:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19936 qemok Oct 19 2018, 11:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19937 mario33491165 Oct 20 2018, 12:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19940 lerla31326 Oct 20 2018, 3:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19941 krys29129131 Oct 20 2018, 4:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17988 Weronikawqxurx May 4 2018, 5:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17991 maxat187 May 4 2018, 7:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17995 litlejennyor181 May 4 2018, 10:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17996 Antoniaiuivvd May 4 2018, 10:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19943 kogutek368268 Oct 20 2018, 5:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19950 leonnicholstec Oct 20 2018, 7:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19952 alyhuc Oct 20 2018, 9:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19956 roni283839 Oct 20 2018, 11:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19957 paulfj00 Oct 20 2018, 1:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17999 polkorewas2 May 4 2018, 11:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18000 nertybadowe May 5 2018, 1:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18002 distridwacur56 May 5 2018, 5:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18005 trustbretphillips May 5 2018, 8:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18007 danielmsmithplan May 5 2018, 11:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19958 admb60 Oct 20 2018, 1:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19961 krokiecik98306 Oct 20 2018, 2:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19964 navyy39513 Oct 20 2018, 4:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19966 robert84239862 Oct 20 2018, 6:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19968 kerigan123240 Oct 20 2018, 8:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18011 elfruda7a May 6 2018, 6:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18014 Anielaxjxytw May 6 2018, 1:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18015 Nelaercjyw May 6 2018, 1:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18021 Lenaakwibd May 6 2018, 8:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19969 maszman45566 Oct 20 2018, 8:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19970 opat37167 Oct 20 2018, 8:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 407 408 409 410 411 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Milestone, Roy, Moose