Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17907 dorota0v Apr 28 2018, 8:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19916 moczarny11847 Oct 19 2018, 4:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19917 dasawer405300 Oct 19 2018, 7:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19920 frawa335305 Oct 19 2018, 9:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19921 wyga52429 Oct 19 2018, 9:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17921 ekabyt Apr 29 2018, 6:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17932 weryformasa3 Apr 30 2018, 4:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17934 kolportanas Apr 30 2018, 9:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17937 whatszibetne61 May 1 2018, 3:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17938 ubuxo May 1 2018, 3:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19922 kromkakanapka262331 Oct 19 2018, 11:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19924 kotlet254501 Oct 19 2018, 2:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19925 edwards275850 Oct 19 2018, 2:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19926 lobo354753 Oct 19 2018, 4:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17939 rianensteli58 May 1 2018, 4:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17942 ElectricScooterFx May 1 2018, 5:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17964 karlenoyu95 May 2 2018, 6:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17972 MaggieJohnson May 3 2018, 8:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17976 ertysadowers3 May 3 2018, 10:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19927 evyfyx Oct 19 2018, 4:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19928 viictorthats148 Oct 19 2018, 5:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19929 jeeremyelse128 Oct 19 2018, 6:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19930 kieryndy473850 Oct 19 2018, 6:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19933 olga21399792 Oct 19 2018, 7:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17978 wertyfosmado7 May 4 2018, 2:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17979 chaaseover122 May 4 2018, 5:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17983 vaithandtimo14 May 4 2018, 3:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17984 toispeechinen94 May 4 2018, 3:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17985 tomkdy179 May 4 2018, 3:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19934 monika22239858 Oct 19 2018, 8:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 406 407 408 409 410 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, lifebot, UndeadStar