Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19971 potworny298712 Oct 20 2018, 10:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18022 Antoninaczyvmv May 6 2018, 8:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18023 Ewelinaxrghdh May 6 2018, 9:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18025 Milenarystye May 6 2018, 11:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19972 umyut5 Oct 20 2018, 10:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19974 matiosek256985 Oct 21 2018, 12:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19975 fgmowke Oct 21 2018, 1:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19977 itozodoj Oct 21 2018, 1:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19978 stokrotka8066353 Oct 21 2018, 1:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18026 Dobrawaacysyf May 7 2018, 12:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18027 Aurelialdlfzs May 7 2018, 12:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18039 revinered31 May 8 2018, 6:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18064 meblenawymiarmike2 May 9 2018, 7:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19979 hfgmhfgok Oct 21 2018, 3:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19981 olek00426429 Oct 21 2018, 5:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19983 hieraklim339244 Oct 21 2018, 5:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19984 johny90237278 Oct 21 2018, 7:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19985 irenker25210 Oct 21 2018, 7:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18077 Helenamhcuih May 9 2018, 11:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18079 tixuhundcock89 May 10 2018, 4:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18080 maxsoul142 May 10 2018, 5:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18084 Rrmeblemike4 May 10 2018, 12:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18085 edubi May 10 2018, 1:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19988 mlody381894 Oct 21 2018, 10:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19989 rafalrym86282 Oct 21 2018, 12:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19990 piernik375195 Oct 21 2018, 12:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19992 myokey Oct 21 2018, 4:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19993 pyom Oct 21 2018, 4:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18093 Mieszkaniowy24moke4 May 11 2018, 12:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18094 abefa May 11 2018, 11:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 408 409 410 411 412 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Moose, RIVE, NimoStar