Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20016 marks264531 Oct 23 2018, 5:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20017 netsiotidab75 Oct 23 2018, 5:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18121 workwilliamstilley May 14 2018, 4:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18123 ihyjaz May 14 2018, 9:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18126 fortigenprouk4 May 14 2018, 2:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18129 MailWizz May 14 2018, 8:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18130 nertysadower May 15 2018, 1:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20018 malpaiatka21115 Oct 23 2018, 5:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20023 zebmura444036 Oct 23 2018, 7:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20029 bazyl92149838 Oct 23 2018, 10:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20030 gerda0174266 Oct 23 2018, 10:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20031 bobik302143 Oct 23 2018, 11:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20032 gil12247083 Oct 24 2018, 12:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18134 ermarsmithcompany May 15 2018, 8:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18135 publikujmike5 May 15 2018, 8:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18139 Zofiafhcvtt May 15 2018, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18140 nertygormaso7 May 15 2018, 12:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20034 klecha25571 Oct 24 2018, 3:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20035 everyn308819 Oct 24 2018, 3:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20036 jakuza138634 Oct 24 2018, 4:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20038 poziomka29461547 Oct 24 2018, 9:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20040 andersona226 Oct 24 2018, 10:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18149 Igasdymrv May 15 2018, 7:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18150 Jagnaqwtfts May 15 2018, 8:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18151 Eurytydacqrwzk May 15 2018, 9:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18155 luisanthonysearch May 16 2018, 4:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20041 merlin9976 Oct 24 2018, 10:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20042 lachudra1249552 Oct 24 2018, 11:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20043 grzechotnik409718 Oct 24 2018, 11:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18157 epubliszprok1 May 16 2018, 9:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 410 411 412 413 414 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, Milestone, Roy