Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20061 trybik189283 Oct 24 2018, 11:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20062 obero29334 Oct 24 2018, 11:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20063 tymek86680 Oct 25 2018, 1:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18210 unwehhoro82 May 18 2018, 3:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18211 prommotisgio12 May 18 2018, 3:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18213 rinjomapa68 May 18 2018, 3:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18217 unublacpa66 May 18 2018, 7:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18223 lanarcronksafety May 19 2018, 4:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18224 thypulbartmi27 May 19 2018, 5:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20067 krzysiek29115529 Oct 25 2018, 9:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20068 bonanza374483 Oct 25 2018, 9:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18230 alinerwinterstar May 19 2018, 1:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18231 darmsanluted32 May 19 2018, 2:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18232 riesmalducthink97 May 19 2018, 5:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18234 Nellyaexcmb May 19 2018, 9:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20069 wacik499026 Oct 25 2018, 9:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20072 patrickax75 Oct 25 2018, 3:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20075 kogutek36557 Oct 25 2018, 3:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20076 catrisha475226 Oct 25 2018, 3:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18235 breatharalnon48 Aug 14 2019, 10:10 pm Hidden 4 0 0 -150
18237 Aniaqgtgxt May 20 2018, 11:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18238 spotterrircaor May 20 2018, 11:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18240 purerubykline May 20 2018, 11:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18241 goronaldtorres May 20 2018, 12:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20077 esofclutgal15 Oct 25 2018, 3:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20078 beczuszek193320 Oct 25 2018, 3:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20079 millet17326 Oct 25 2018, 4:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20081 arturmakit32307 Oct 25 2018, 7:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20082 ozyjoz Oct 25 2018, 7:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18242 Annaknnquy May 20 2018, 3:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 412 413 414 415 416 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, Moose, lifebot