Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30398 osyjyc May 10 2019, 12:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30399 asepe May 10 2019, 12:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30400 ixusel May 10 2019, 12:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30434 atihizise May 10 2019, 1:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30435 ypedaxe May 10 2019, 1:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30436 emadowup May 10 2019, 2:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30438 ajikuha May 10 2019, 4:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30439 evobyr May 10 2019, 4:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30440 egirenok May 10 2019, 5:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30441 edyry May 10 2019, 6:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30442 irixeb May 10 2019, 7:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30443 litlejennyover151 May 10 2019, 9:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30444 QnkRocL67Z May 10 2019, 11:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30456 ehaqoq May 11 2019, 1:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30457 3madisonc6323fg0 May 11 2019, 1:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30455 Edward May 11 2019, 1:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30459 otudyk May 11 2019, 2:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30460 oqysapyp May 11 2019, 2:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30461 anibet May 11 2019, 2:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30464 otojofe May 11 2019, 4:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30466 ubegupos May 11 2019, 4:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30467 2adriane3191fr0 May 11 2019, 5:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30470 ogiquwu May 11 2019, 5:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30473 9camilae193yN7 May 11 2019, 6:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30475 alulolybe May 11 2019, 6:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30477 etusebeki May 11 2019, 7:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30478 iquzik May 11 2019, 7:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30479 4jordane3685ta5 May 11 2019, 8:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30476 Jakub May 11 2019, 6:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30480 Jerzy May 11 2019, 8:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 412 413 414 415 416 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MindArchon, l)ark_ssj9kevin