Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30539 uxonojur May 12 2019, 6:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30540 itukuwamu May 12 2019, 6:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30542 Twaddlese1 May 12 2019, 7:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30544 Esbrandtaq5 May 12 2019, 7:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30545 Pallesenes6w May 12 2019, 7:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30546 Evansones2l May 12 2019, 8:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30548 Endoes1 May 12 2019, 8:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30550 ubyhiji May 12 2019, 8:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30551 urazuvop May 12 2019, 8:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30554 8evane1423yL9 May 12 2019, 9:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30556 ivyhel May 12 2019, 9:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30547 7madisone132wL4 May 12 2019, 8:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30549 Kazimierz May 12 2019, 8:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30557 1madisone132yo7 May 12 2019, 9:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30559 Enersonse40 May 12 2019, 10:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30563 Grindleaq7 May 12 2019, 11:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30564 2avae93100yL5 May 12 2019, 11:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30565 Barnickaq4 May 12 2019, 11:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30568 yfusy May 12 2019, 11:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30569 Buczkose1 May 12 2019, 11:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30572 4alicee1491ra0 May 13 2019, 12:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30573 7miac91100rc6 May 13 2019, 12:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30575 emawot May 13 2019, 1:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30619 Jerdeaq7 May 13 2019, 1:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30620 2oliviae6523fh9 May 13 2019, 1:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30622 Stippse9 May 13 2019, 1:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30623 ideoscribdpruk2 May 13 2019, 2:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30625 8jasminec131hh7 May 13 2019, 2:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30626 Aversaaq6b May 13 2019, 2:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30627 Feineraq20 May 13 2019, 2:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 414 415 416 417 418 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, lil-Inferno