Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20110 skydwebtime72 Oct 26 2018, 3:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20112 karma33587 Oct 26 2018, 4:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20113 lastitocomp71 Oct 26 2018, 5:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20114 tomek25417653 Oct 26 2018, 5:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20116 bubblerssobcconf75 Oct 26 2018, 5:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20118 ashley142188 Oct 26 2018, 8:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18311 hrinanzoly45 May 25 2018, 6:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18313 Romanzs May 25 2018, 9:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18314 Demmerta May 25 2018, 1:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18315 Ewagdnmmx May 25 2018, 6:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20120 rajman82536 Oct 26 2018, 9:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20121 hieronim296492 Oct 26 2018, 10:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20123 cristel27361626 Oct 27 2018, 2:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20128 raletenshy66 Oct 27 2018, 6:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18317 Nelarggtje May 25 2018, 6:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18318 Dominikaapyqjr May 25 2018, 7:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18323 neulegolen68 May 26 2018, 5:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18324 Mariabggamq May 26 2018, 9:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20130 gumal1246028 Oct 27 2018, 9:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20132 tosiek158525 Oct 27 2018, 9:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20133 mokalat381781 Oct 27 2018, 10:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20136 karmania393239 Oct 27 2018, 12:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18327 Kingaxpkfit May 26 2018, 12:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18328 Tolaiyxjnw May 26 2018, 12:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18329 Liwiauwhbok May 26 2018, 12:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18331 Dominikaydkjlw May 26 2018, 2:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20137 drukarnia24 Oct 27 2018, 12:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20138 pada21679 Oct 27 2018, 1:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20139 gonzaloo91804 Oct 27 2018, 3:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18332 Krystynafmgfzb May 26 2018, 2:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 414 415 416 417 418 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, l)ark_ssj9kevin, Dem0n, lifebot