Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20166 stokrotka8068023 Oct 28 2018, 10:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20169 domi303098788 Oct 28 2018, 1:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20170 maszkieter378748 Oct 28 2018, 2:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20171 gaszle336777 Oct 28 2018, 2:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20174 liliana289508 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
20175 karma35762 Oct 28 2018, 3:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18376 rezerwacja May 30 2018, 11:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18380 tyyleror192 May 30 2018, 2:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18391 efasymeji May 31 2018, 10:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18392 Kamiladcfoww May 31 2018, 11:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20176 linkinprank91516 Oct 28 2018, 6:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20177 lolkam232275 Oct 28 2018, 6:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18393 bolo5a May 31 2018, 11:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18394 Melaniahkqidi May 31 2018, 12:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18395 Mariannaitylts May 31 2018, 12:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20178 marlon319016 Oct 28 2018, 7:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20180 morga3409309 Oct 28 2018, 7:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20182 trybson12274363 Oct 28 2018, 10:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20183 anna888883143 Oct 28 2018, 11:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20184 popek482419 Oct 28 2018, 11:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20185 nogaboli138257 Oct 28 2018, 11:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18396 paarkerfear179 May 31 2018, 12:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18398 Krystynaatwvlj May 31 2018, 2:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18402 miikethat167 May 31 2018, 7:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18406 catysyor136 Jun 1 2018, 6:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20186 mercedes33237 Oct 28 2018, 11:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20187 muroooo108127 Oct 29 2018, 2:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20189 dariasuper34757 Oct 29 2018, 3:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20190 krzysiek29114818 Oct 29 2018, 4:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20191 kastam353997 Oct 29 2018, 4:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 416 417 418 419 420 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, l)ark_ssj9kevin, Dem0n, lifebot