Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20192 onelinven69 Oct 29 2018, 7:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18409 Anielanjdgbc Jun 1 2018, 12:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18410 slaccomppicna36 Jun 1 2018, 4:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18411 helprighmeddjed98 Jun 1 2018, 5:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18414 Nataliaexbyqw Jun 1 2018, 9:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20195 ignite442944 Oct 29 2018, 8:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20196 yukino12314256 Oct 29 2018, 8:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20202 uhodyjym Oct 29 2018, 1:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20203 trabant218891 Oct 29 2018, 2:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20207 gonzaloo9510 Oct 29 2018, 4:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20209 rzep303717 Oct 29 2018, 5:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18415 Gloriarjecdz Jun 1 2018, 9:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18418 humanmikejwulf Jun 2 2018, 3:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18421 Adriannalvwjhj Jun 2 2018, 9:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18422 Nataliatqtdzt Jun 2 2018, 9:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20211 jarka384448 Oct 29 2018, 7:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20212 jablonski373058 Oct 29 2018, 9:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20214 domi303099219 Oct 29 2018, 10:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20215 paszka112811 Oct 29 2018, 10:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18425 lopertynako Jun 3 2018, 5:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18428 berynagorasa Jun 3 2018, 9:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18429 Matyldavcmjuk Jun 3 2018, 10:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18430 Sandraxhooev Jun 3 2018, 11:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20216 prawa311547 Oct 29 2018, 11:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20219 tyron189922 Oct 30 2018, 1:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20220 rwem5 Oct 30 2018, 1:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20222 mediajohnbolton Oct 30 2018, 3:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18431 elinaaucnow Jun 3 2018, 11:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18432 orebire Jun 3 2018, 1:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18435 nertygolara Jun 3 2018, 10:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 417 418 419 420 421 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, UndeadStar