Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30667 Rubinichaq8 May 13 2019, 8:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30668 yqugebe May 13 2019, 9:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30669 Saderes9 May 13 2019, 9:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30665 rlindao73 May 13 2019, 8:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30666 Bernucho May 13 2019, 8:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30671 Grodeckies6s May 13 2019, 10:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30672 Selisse7 May 13 2019, 10:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30673 Beddoes3 May 13 2019, 11:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30675 Pollandes7 May 13 2019, 11:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30676 Demmyes5 May 13 2019, 11:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30677 Moelterse6 May 13 2019, 11:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30679 Griffenaq5l May 13 2019, 11:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30680 NQhe6mkYpPa May 13 2019, 11:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30681 Ottinges1 May 14 2019, 12:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30682 Kraetsches3 May 14 2019, 12:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30683 Bertheraq2p May 14 2019, 12:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30684 amasira May 14 2019, 1:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30727 Mcmullense9 May 14 2019, 1:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30728 6jordane9523th3 May 14 2019, 1:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30729 5miac1122fM9 May 14 2019, 1:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30731 Fannerse8 May 14 2019, 1:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30733 6claudiac941yc0 May 14 2019, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30736 terryc4a May 14 2019, 4:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30737 5audreye3685eL7 May 14 2019, 4:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30740 7jasminec193gc2 May 14 2019, 4:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30741 2miae8223yb7 May 14 2019, 4:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30742 azorynu May 14 2019, 4:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30743 4miac441tL6 May 14 2019, 5:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30744 yzoli May 14 2019, 5:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30746 6taylore4285rL3 May 14 2019, 5:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 416 417 418 419 420 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, l)ark_ssj9kevin, Dem0n, lifebot