Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30747 ygerejeni May 14 2019, 5:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30748 ukeloheq May 14 2019, 5:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30753 ZacheryZamor May 14 2019, 6:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30754 rugiviqsypi048 May 14 2019, 6:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30760 9madisonc2222rb3 May 14 2019, 7:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30763 yqyfus May 14 2019, 8:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30765 obypora May 14 2019, 9:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30767 ebepy May 14 2019, 10:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30769 6claudiae65100tr9 May 14 2019, 10:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30775 emihiba May 14 2019, 10:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30780 ysybyzam May 15 2019, 12:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30781 uqebowy May 15 2019, 12:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30782 ytahepal May 15 2019, 12:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30784 akuhixim May 15 2019, 12:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30785 4avac493rc5 May 15 2019, 12:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30840 eqowujy May 15 2019, 2:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30841 2sophiee79100hg1 May 15 2019, 2:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30842 Bondise2 May 15 2019, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30843 Buchheimaq1 May 15 2019, 2:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30844 Mottenes4 May 15 2019, 2:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30845 rengaru58660 May 15 2019, 3:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30846 Waddingse4 May 15 2019, 3:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30848 sparconnate94 May 15 2019, 4:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30849 uzotoxax May 15 2019, 4:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30850 umi12q May 15 2019, 4:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30852 m4zttCpuRQb May 15 2019, 4:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30859 8alicec1691wB6 May 15 2019, 8:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30861 9jasminec6522eB1 May 15 2019, 9:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30862 exajy May 15 2019, 9:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30863 4milae343wB0 May 15 2019, 10:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 417 418 419 420 421 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, jun3hong