Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30864 neila7a May 15 2019, 10:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30866 2audreye7923fr3 May 15 2019, 10:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30867 9jasminee7191yB7 May 15 2019, 10:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30868 bertyformada7 May 15 2019, 11:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30869 acycin May 15 2019, 11:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30870 3sophiec953ee9 May 16 2019, 12:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30871 1harpere882wp5 May 16 2019, 12:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30872 poyum May 16 2019, 2:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30873 3milae192gr6 May 16 2019, 2:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30875 gowarszawa158 May 16 2019, 3:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30876 6avac77100fg0 May 16 2019, 3:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30877 3emmac411fB6 May 16 2019, 3:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30879 infoszczecin584 May 16 2019, 4:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30880 htyutu5 May 16 2019, 4:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30882 uytuy May 16 2019, 4:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30885 officewarszawa773 May 16 2019, 5:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30886 kloternamsa May 16 2019, 5:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30887 infopoznan821 May 16 2019, 5:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30889 Speckenaq1 May 16 2019, 6:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30890 tenszczecin918 May 16 2019, 6:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30891 Vertizaq5 May 16 2019, 7:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30893 Jerdese9 May 16 2019, 7:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30944 axivi May 16 2019, 1:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30945 6adriane18100rL0 May 16 2019, 1:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30946 yfepuz May 16 2019, 1:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30947 plikansigta22 May 16 2019, 1:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30949 8jasminec6223hM3 May 16 2019, 1:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30950 lucianod9a May 16 2019, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30951 Bonaviaaq9 May 16 2019, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30955 5charlottec493hb4 May 16 2019, 2:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 418 419 420 421 422 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, UndeadStar