Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30987 Junior May 16 2019, 5:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30991 zietek May 16 2019, 6:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30993 9milae9923yp7 May 16 2019, 6:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30996 Ruaes4 May 16 2019, 6:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30997 Adsidese9 May 16 2019, 6:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31001 ipolujoz May 16 2019, 6:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31002 9charlottec213wb6 May 16 2019, 6:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31003 9taylore8785yr6 May 16 2019, 6:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30992 richardelse198 May 16 2019, 6:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31004 Fosmirees2 May 16 2019, 7:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31006 Sonnefeldes3 May 16 2019, 7:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31007 Dageaq2 May 16 2019, 7:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31008 Katoaq2 May 16 2019, 7:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30998 8taylore611yr4 May 16 2019, 6:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30999 staropolska May 16 2019, 6:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31009 Gaffeyaq7 May 16 2019, 8:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31010 Cappellanoes3 May 16 2019, 8:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31011 ofube May 16 2019, 8:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31013 kuyiuy May 16 2019, 9:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31014 ysylebuq May 16 2019, 9:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31015 onucev May 16 2019, 10:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31016 ocugomet May 16 2019, 10:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31018 meblikszyszapruk2 May 16 2019, 11:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31019 Petrochelloaq4 May 16 2019, 11:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31020 6sophiee182fe5 May 16 2019, 11:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31021 ezicoroq May 17 2019, 12:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31023 arenogex May 17 2019, 12:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31024 Nothemaq6 May 17 2019, 12:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31026 Endse6 May 17 2019, 1:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31027 ynobuj May 17 2019, 1:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 420 421 422 423 424 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Roy, NudeRaider