Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
31028 ivukocicy May 17 2019, 1:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31029 ghftry May 17 2019, 2:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31030 ydogim May 17 2019, 2:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31032 ibyfuvi May 17 2019, 2:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31033 yludugun May 17 2019, 2:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31034 twerew May 17 2019, 2:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31035 Lockleyse8 May 17 2019, 3:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31039 icybose May 17 2019, 4:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31041 ekagy May 17 2019, 5:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31036 compbicoca79 May 17 2019, 3:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31037 nertysaferma4 May 17 2019, 4:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31038 vertybertos3 May 17 2019, 4:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31040 kochamydywany May 17 2019, 4:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31044 rewryy May 17 2019, 6:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31048 Jermanes9 May 17 2019, 7:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31042 Repressaq9 May 17 2019, 5:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31043 stallinmave11 May 17 2019, 6:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31045 cocksaddversgoodg81 May 17 2019, 6:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31046 smokacrouva84 May 17 2019, 7:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31071 7giannae6222th5 May 17 2019, 7:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31075 iryno May 17 2019, 8:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31072 Boocksas9 May 17 2019, 7:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31076 infowarszawa727 May 17 2019, 8:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31077 Evansones80 May 17 2019, 8:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31078 isyky May 17 2019, 8:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31079 1adrianc6623ho5 May 17 2019, 8:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31080 4claudiac423wN5 May 17 2019, 8:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31082 yroxap May 17 2019, 8:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31083 uytug6 May 17 2019, 8:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31084 udatys May 17 2019, 8:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 421 422 423 424 425 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Moose, Symmetry, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]