Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
31125 5taylorc152ta9 May 18 2019, 2:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31126 Mcmurrayaq40 May 18 2019, 2:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31127 Bostockse60 May 18 2019, 2:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31128 onapikyq May 18 2019, 2:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31130 etaqacehy May 18 2019, 3:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31131 Spanskiaq10 May 18 2019, 3:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31134 Labrieaq60 May 18 2019, 4:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31137 gtyty May 18 2019, 4:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31138 Shutteraq40 May 18 2019, 4:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31139 yrevad May 18 2019, 5:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31140 Tscriousaq20 May 18 2019, 5:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31141 ipexek May 18 2019, 5:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31144 Tidrickes60 May 18 2019, 6:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31146 verlied8a May 18 2019, 6:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31143 finleyhbryant May 18 2019, 6:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31145 katieefrederick May 18 2019, 6:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31148 Voganaq70 May 18 2019, 7:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31213 awovexe May 18 2019, 7:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31214 Tiggesaq50 May 18 2019, 7:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31216 ibemyv May 18 2019, 7:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31217 Grinageaq70 May 18 2019, 8:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31218 2milac1591th3 May 18 2019, 8:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31221 4madisonc121fo5 May 18 2019, 8:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31222 azekagiso May 18 2019, 8:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31223 inylobi May 18 2019, 8:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31225 inelasi May 18 2019, 8:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31226 yewre3 May 18 2019, 8:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31227 Saniatanes60 May 18 2019, 8:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31228 Deckmanaq90 May 18 2019, 9:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31229 aqaviv May 18 2019, 9:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 423 424 425 426 427 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry, MobMob