Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
31229 aqaviv May 18 2019, 9:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31230 iruzywycy May 18 2019, 9:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31231 ubowyhek May 18 2019, 9:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31232 Lirianoaq7 May 18 2019, 9:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31233 Dornbrookse30 May 18 2019, 9:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31234 Husteadaq2 May 18 2019, 9:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31235 4taylore771hr3 May 18 2019, 10:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31236 ibyfyj May 18 2019, 10:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31237 5sophiec5223yL7 May 18 2019, 10:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31239 rosannb9a May 18 2019, 10:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31241 ymuzyn May 18 2019, 10:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31243 abodur May 18 2019, 11:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31244 olozom May 18 2019, 11:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31245 Neuhartaq80 May 18 2019, 11:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31246 Penninoes8 May 18 2019, 11:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31247 8emmac762rh1 May 18 2019, 11:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31250 Arnettes70 May 19 2019, 12:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31251 ucefaz May 19 2019, 12:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31252 ewypas May 19 2019, 12:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31253 juytrwe May 19 2019, 12:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31254 ubohuv May 19 2019, 12:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31255 Brodeyaq80 May 19 2019, 12:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31256 ebiso May 19 2019, 12:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31257 eliwune May 19 2019, 1:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31258 1evanc652ge1 May 19 2019, 1:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31259 9taylore1722yh5 May 19 2019, 1:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31260 igavija May 19 2019, 1:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31261 ujegyc May 19 2019, 1:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31262 urifodyde May 19 2019, 1:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31264 hyuu7 May 19 2019, 2:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 424 425 426 427 428 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84717 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: simplynoisy, Roy