Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
31266 Toyoshimase40 May 19 2019, 3:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31269 Choatese30 May 19 2019, 3:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31270 amyhej May 19 2019, 3:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31271 Grindlees20 May 19 2019, 3:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31272 Cypherses40 May 19 2019, 4:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31273 Hindsones20 May 19 2019, 4:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31275 Saloumes7 May 19 2019, 4:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31281 Deroyes40 May 19 2019, 5:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31282 Oliense30 May 19 2019, 5:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31283 ofakylyde May 19 2019, 5:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31284 Penninoes50 May 19 2019, 5:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31278 adrianaecontreras May 19 2019, 4:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31285 marcovmccarty May 19 2019, 6:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31286 Uyedaaq8 May 19 2019, 6:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31289 uzala May 19 2019, 6:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31290 Tidrickse80 May 19 2019, 6:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31292 Lahnaq1 May 19 2019, 6:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31293 Oliense9 May 19 2019, 7:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31295 jaimegfrancis May 19 2019, 7:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31296 tawarszawa457 May 19 2019, 7:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31299 isehucyn May 19 2019, 7:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31300 Coulibalyes90 May 19 2019, 7:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31351 dswerew May 19 2019, 9:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31352 gowarszawa761 May 19 2019, 9:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31354 markwroclaw329 May 19 2019, 10:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31355 Poredaes9 May 19 2019, 10:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31356 gopoznan776 May 19 2019, 10:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31357 Perinaes3 May 19 2019, 10:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31358 tenwroclaw695 May 19 2019, 10:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31361 Libertise4 May 19 2019, 11:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 425 426 427 428 429 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84717 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: simplynoisy, Roy