Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
31445 kertysaforma5 May 21 2019, 12:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31446 Gronertaq5 May 21 2019, 1:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31447 Mondtes5 May 21 2019, 2:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31448 Hornikaq5 May 21 2019, 2:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31449 Klimeshse6 May 21 2019, 2:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31451 Blechingeres6 May 21 2019, 3:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31452 Urrease4 May 21 2019, 4:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31453 Letteneyaq2 May 21 2019, 4:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31450 Ballejos May 21 2019, 2:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31454 Vereses2 May 21 2019, 4:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31455 lionelbmorrison May 21 2019, 5:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31456 Arcizoes8 May 21 2019, 5:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31520 Bocciase9 May 21 2019, 7:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31523 Grefeaq4g May 21 2019, 8:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31524 Welshansaq9v May 21 2019, 8:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31526 Hudallaes8e May 21 2019, 9:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31527 Pallinoaq5v May 21 2019, 10:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31529 Perringse4p May 21 2019, 10:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31532 Corpeaq9 May 21 2019, 11:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31534 bertygolada2 May 21 2019, 11:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31535 Potrase8 May 21 2019, 11:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31538 ywomumot May 22 2019, 12:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31544 Fanneres9e May 22 2019, 3:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31537 bertysoforas May 22 2019, 12:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31542 Goodnoew May 22 2019, 2:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31545 Krzeczkowskise9v May 22 2019, 3:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31546 reykmckay May 22 2019, 4:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31548 jytu67 May 22 2019, 4:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31550 qwewqe May 22 2019, 5:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31552 bryon629 May 22 2019, 5:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 427 428 429 430 431 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84717 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Oh_Man