Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
31552 bryon629 May 22 2019, 5:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31553 alva167 May 22 2019, 6:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31554 normacgarrett May 22 2019, 6:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31547 hassanswalter May 22 2019, 4:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31555 orenc7a May 22 2019, 6:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31556 serina4585 May 22 2019, 7:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31558 jkkitty May 22 2019, 7:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31559 elsa1568 May 22 2019, 7:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31560 Gazaillese3 May 22 2019, 7:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31616 2carolinec693rM7 May 22 2019, 8:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31617 2claudiae8322hh9 May 22 2019, 8:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31618 6lydiae762rN6 May 22 2019, 8:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31619 Oenaq5 May 22 2019, 8:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31620 Appellose2 May 22 2019, 8:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31621 Munuzes5 May 22 2019, 9:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31623 Higginbothames5 May 22 2019, 9:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31624 Seranoes5 May 22 2019, 9:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31625 etyxy May 22 2019, 10:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31626 brooklynhoward May 22 2019, 10:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31627 Bentrupaq6 May 22 2019, 10:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31628 emisyt May 22 2019, 11:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31629 eqipi May 22 2019, 11:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31630 aqarut May 22 2019, 11:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31631 Gronertse3 May 22 2019, 11:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31633 1gabriellae76100ep1 May 23 2019, 12:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31634 epyzaren May 23 2019, 12:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31635 Jaussse5 May 23 2019, 12:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31636 1camilae142fN2 May 23 2019, 12:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31637 1charlottec8323rh1 May 23 2019, 12:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31638 oxilacuv May 23 2019, 12:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 428 429 430 431 432 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84718 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, UndeadStar