Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
31682 obyvycy May 23 2019, 7:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31772 Steffanies90 May 23 2019, 8:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31773 angeliquee7a May 23 2019, 8:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31775 onawy May 23 2019, 8:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31776 Larabellaq70 May 23 2019, 9:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31778 Pedrozoaq40 May 23 2019, 9:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31779 unelej May 23 2019, 9:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31780 ejizino May 23 2019, 9:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31783 Alsheimeres30 May 23 2019, 10:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31784 Jerdees1v May 23 2019, 10:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31786 stevenkguzman May 23 2019, 11:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31787 Vogelpohlse4n May 23 2019, 11:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31788 moisesgmoss May 23 2019, 11:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31789 Choatees60 May 23 2019, 11:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31790 anabymyd May 23 2019, 11:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31791 orixyje May 23 2019, 11:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31792 efibukuv May 23 2019, 11:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31794 ovolas May 23 2019, 11:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31795 Goldwirees5q May 24 2019, 12:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31796 Sonnefeldse70 May 24 2019, 12:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31798 Baezse50 May 24 2019, 12:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31793 Kauffmann May 23 2019, 11:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31803 ipykeze May 24 2019, 2:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31806 ijygu May 24 2019, 2:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31808 Dagresaq20 May 24 2019, 2:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31809 odivuti May 24 2019, 2:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31810 Broadstonees30 May 24 2019, 3:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31811 Arganbrightes5y May 24 2019, 3:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31813 Siegalaq8q May 24 2019, 3:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31814 Pollandse80 May 24 2019, 3:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 430 431 432 433 434 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, JODENG, Heinermann