Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
31912 Demorestse90 May 25 2019, 3:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31913 Buettneres40 May 25 2019, 4:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31914 Hilleraq70 May 25 2019, 4:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31917 Enersones40 May 25 2019, 5:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31918 Kraetschse70 May 25 2019, 5:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31920 loki30144147 May 25 2019, 6:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31919 distnutebikl97 May 25 2019, 5:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31921 hotelexbooks May 25 2019, 6:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31923 Albusaq20 May 25 2019, 6:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31925 fertynaeola5 May 25 2019, 6:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31926 syd843wn May 25 2019, 6:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31927 Hartzeres70 May 25 2019, 6:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31929 Forestga May 25 2019, 7:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31930 Chuongse20 May 25 2019, 7:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31997 longbotom68767 May 26 2019, 12:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32006 iuyiuy1 May 26 2019, 2:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31979 kaylenderickson May 25 2019, 8:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32014 ambrozy28498 May 26 2019, 4:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32016 syd076wu May 26 2019, 4:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32019 imykynode May 26 2019, 4:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32025 susanafletcher May 26 2019, 5:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31984 emmettdholmes May 25 2019, 9:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31986 Ellisxr May 25 2019, 9:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31988 Ziembabyu May 25 2019, 10:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
31992 Jamiegp May 25 2019, 11:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32026 syd136ls May 26 2019, 5:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32029 victorgbradshaw May 26 2019, 6:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32010 gterewr May 26 2019, 3:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32027 Josephgo May 26 2019, 6:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32082 atumi May 26 2019, 9:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 432 433 434 435 436 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, City, RIVE