Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
32119 ehejurok May 27 2019, 3:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32120 abiqaq May 27 2019, 3:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32121 ipocyget May 27 2019, 3:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32123 irofavyv May 27 2019, 5:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32124 3avac8291rL9 May 27 2019, 5:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32125 uqahiqew May 27 2019, 5:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32126 emezoh May 27 2019, 5:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32122 kingstonbfranco May 27 2019, 4:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32130 ybosyzab May 27 2019, 7:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32131 ihaxoj May 27 2019, 7:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32132 ubisa May 27 2019, 7:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32134 yjizu May 27 2019, 8:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32192 Danceyes6n May 27 2019, 8:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32193 Diminoes3 May 27 2019, 8:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32194 Kalatase8q May 27 2019, 8:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32195 Nateraaq8l May 27 2019, 8:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32197 Liuse4a May 27 2019, 9:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32199 Lameraq3a May 27 2019, 9:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32200 Gimpeles6b May 27 2019, 9:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32201 Lugardose3r May 27 2019, 9:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32196 angeldberger May 27 2019, 9:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32198 roninjhayes May 27 2019, 9:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32202 yxopebi May 27 2019, 9:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32203 Ricciardoneaq8x May 27 2019, 10:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32204 AniyaeBlevins May 27 2019, 10:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32205 Mottenes9w May 27 2019, 10:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32206 uvifyhoze May 27 2019, 10:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32208 azanuf May 27 2019, 10:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32209 toshikohardison May 27 2019, 10:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32215 Dapasse1b May 27 2019, 11:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 434 435 436 437 438 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Moose, Roy, RIVE