Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
32369 brentonmckeown May 28 2019, 9:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32368 harleypalmer May 28 2019, 9:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32370 Eilbeckse2 May 28 2019, 9:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32372 izazoso May 28 2019, 10:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32374 dadhaandrade May 28 2019, 10:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32376 Stimpertes6 May 28 2019, 10:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32377 umadiryq May 28 2019, 10:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32378 gavynnewdon May 28 2019, 10:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32379 broderickzprice May 28 2019, 10:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32380 Halajianse9e May 28 2019, 10:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32383 Hersheyse6l May 28 2019, 11:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32384 yhybu May 28 2019, 11:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32386 Magnantise3v May 28 2019, 11:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32385 ngocnelms May 28 2019, 11:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32387 Shoopmanes2k May 28 2019, 11:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32388 uwowuzu May 28 2019, 11:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32389 ertysadowera4 May 28 2019, 11:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32390 iveviv May 28 2019, 11:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32391 Bichselse5x May 28 2019, 11:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32392 azapytaj May 28 2019, 11:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32393 ovogubo May 28 2019, 11:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32394 Misrahiaq4 May 28 2019, 11:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32395 ikovemox May 29 2019, 12:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32396 Mynattse1n May 29 2019, 12:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32398 osubylaxy May 29 2019, 12:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32403 evelynecovington May 29 2019, 1:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32404 utajit May 29 2019, 1:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32399 alaynacgay May 29 2019, 12:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32405 acaxotacy May 29 2019, 1:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32406 ujiruk May 29 2019, 1:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 436 437 438 439 440 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Sie_Sayoka, l)ark_ssj9kevin