Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20674 paulizaur337727 Nov 11 2018, 2:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20675 mirek32459034 Nov 11 2018, 3:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20676 Wiechmanse8 Nov 11 2018, 3:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19337 podyplomowe4prok5 Aug 28 2018, 6:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19338 podyplomowe3prouk2 Aug 28 2018, 10:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19339 Lagunas9 Aug 28 2018, 11:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19343 hertygorasa Aug 28 2018, 9:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20677 matiosek251690 Nov 11 2018, 5:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20678 Kass Nov 15 2018, 7:53 pm Hidden 3 0 0 -150
20679 kapczela226381 Nov 11 2018, 6:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20680 acovnearda24 Nov 11 2018, 6:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20681 Wurzeres7 Nov 11 2018, 7:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20682 edwards271619 Nov 11 2018, 7:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19345 jonah199610 Aug 29 2018, 11:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19346 podyplomowe5prouk1 Aug 29 2018, 11:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19347 podyplomowe6mike5 Aug 29 2018, 2:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19358 bertylaforma Aug 29 2018, 11:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19359 jertyneros7 Aug 30 2018, 1:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20683 alusia181331 Nov 11 2018, 7:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20684 pearlcarrdesigns Nov 11 2018, 8:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20685 terendy277851 Nov 11 2018, 8:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20687 jerko109167 Nov 11 2018, 10:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19360 precicholco56 Aug 30 2018, 5:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19365 buusnakappres44 Aug 30 2018, 4:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19368 berytgaderos5 Aug 30 2018, 9:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19369 bertylagerto4 Aug 31 2018, 2:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19371 aminslidrinf18 Aug 31 2018, 4:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20688 Lucianse3 Nov 11 2018, 11:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20689 romana334625 Nov 11 2018, 12:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20690 julianoneallive Nov 11 2018, 12:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 436 437 438 439 440 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84717 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City