Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19255 melvit7prouk5 Aug 20 2018, 9:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19267 couponindias1 Aug 21 2018, 6:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19268 lifecare Aug 21 2018, 10:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19269 melvit10mike3 Aug 21 2018, 1:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20637 hartverslansgolf71 Nov 10 2018, 6:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20638 handsunfconsa15 Nov 10 2018, 6:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20640 makadamia441538 Nov 10 2018, 7:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20641 gaszle333666 Nov 10 2018, 8:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19270 melvit9prouk2 Aug 21 2018, 2:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19272 eudoksjadxvi174 Aug 21 2018, 2:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19277 kertylokero Aug 22 2018, 12:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19278 sertyferada3 Aug 22 2018, 12:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19281 wodadlafirm1mike5 Aug 22 2018, 10:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20644 karmedia311618 Nov 10 2018, 12:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20645 hieryy321560 Nov 10 2018, 12:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20646 gonzaloo98988 Nov 10 2018, 1:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20647 handkolniter27 Nov 10 2018, 2:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20648 ninorsunu84 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19282 wodadlafirmmike4 Aug 22 2018, 12:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19283 chesscanvedons25 Aug 22 2018, 5:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19286 hertygermas3 Aug 23 2018, 12:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19289 ovizreuver97 Aug 23 2018, 4:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19292 wodadlafirm2prouk2 Aug 23 2018, 1:22 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20649 szczurek197676 Nov 10 2018, 2:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20650 penmagifeas75 Nov 10 2018, 2:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20651 remus207174 Nov 10 2018, 3:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20652 copnianewsga81 Nov 10 2018, 3:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20655 crazyman474389 Nov 10 2018, 3:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20656 diabiobervi25 Nov 10 2018, 3:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20657 sadus116066 Nov 10 2018, 5:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 434 435 436 437 438 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry, MobMob