Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20594 roxy2626352103 Nov 9 2018, 3:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20596 jolanda12438981 Nov 9 2018, 4:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20597 loapresepcan28 Nov 9 2018, 5:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19178 eddiknixonlife Aug 12 2018, 12:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19179 jasonbessman Aug 12 2018, 1:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19185 Toysbox5mike2 Aug 13 2018, 8:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19186 Toysbox4prok2 Aug 13 2018, 8:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19188 amblancoart Aug 13 2018, 10:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20598 mamafag142448 Nov 9 2018, 5:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20599 tomasz090178454 Nov 9 2018, 6:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20600 perdelewdno15 Nov 9 2018, 6:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20601 kastam102435 Nov 9 2018, 10:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20603 kalia169474 Nov 9 2018, 11:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19189 starlylegill Aug 13 2018, 11:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19192 hertysaformas Aug 13 2018, 11:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19193 bertysagera2 Aug 14 2018, 2:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19197 sarasalterexchange Aug 14 2018, 9:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20604 kobalt1253660 Nov 9 2018, 12:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20606 kastam353127 Nov 9 2018, 12:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20607 mateoo392328 Nov 9 2018, 12:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20608 mcphersona7383 Nov 9 2018, 1:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20609 Dagreses3 Nov 9 2018, 2:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20611 twitchu254648 Nov 9 2018, 4:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19198 melvit2prouk2 Aug 14 2018, 12:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19199 melvit1moke3 Aug 14 2018, 12:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19204 hertysodowe Aug 15 2018, 1:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19211 melvit4moke5 Aug 16 2018, 7:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19212 melvit3prok5 Aug 16 2018, 8:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20612 muroooo10641 Nov 9 2018, 4:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20613 kitos196935 Nov 9 2018, 5:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 432 433 434 435 436 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, MobMob