Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20526 mercedes38383 Nov 7 2018, 6:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20528 Maresaq9 Nov 7 2018, 6:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20529 pazdzioch363527 Nov 7 2018, 6:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20532 Krineraq6 Nov 7 2018, 6:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20536 mili189455 Nov 7 2018, 8:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19083 couponindias Aug 21 2018, 6:02 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
19085 Cobipl2mike3 Aug 3 2018, 9:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19096 anastazjakupczyk Aug 4 2018, 3:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20539 ybyju Nov 7 2018, 8:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20542 akugesy Nov 7 2018, 9:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20546 aga5115423 Nov 8 2018, 12:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20547 makak186143 Nov 8 2018, 1:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20549 klonowy76598 Nov 8 2018, 1:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20550 akirevuk Nov 8 2018, 3:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19102 boyscoutsspuds Aug 4 2018, 11:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19109 contaiskyrmac32 Aug 5 2018, 4:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19111 FanSellPhilben Aug 5 2018, 7:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19112 amynspenrist Aug 5 2018, 12:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19113 ideagregberry Aug 5 2018, 12:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20552 camil90299826 Nov 8 2018, 4:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20553 gosialoveit214655 Nov 8 2018, 5:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20554 afahu Nov 8 2018, 5:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20556 rzep302110 Nov 8 2018, 7:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20558 merski94599 Nov 8 2018, 9:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19114 kirbyhdavistv Aug 5 2018, 1:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19118 erickscalecube Aug 6 2018, 6:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19119 asanadennisea Aug 6 2018, 6:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19121 Cobipl4mike1 Aug 6 2018, 8:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19122 Cobipl3moke3 Aug 6 2018, 9:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20559 radoslaw488861 Nov 8 2018, 9:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 430 431 432 433 434 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Ultraviolet, Symmetry