Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18971 Aircompl9mike4 Jul 18 2018, 10:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18979 anreitoni49 Jul 19 2018, 7:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20465 tomi29259636 Nov 6 2018, 11:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20469 marlon318041 Nov 7 2018, 1:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20472 Siebenthales8 Nov 7 2018, 2:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20473 baszta1551 Nov 7 2018, 6:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20475 geos294900 Nov 7 2018, 7:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18981 grafikawsemoke5 Jul 19 2018, 10:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18984 newsletter Jul 20 2018, 10:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18989 othaa9a Jul 21 2018, 5:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19012 paradisebabymike4 Jul 25 2018, 11:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20476 metrowo42352 Nov 7 2018, 7:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20478 hopi854ql Nov 7 2018, 9:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20479 Denizes3 Nov 7 2018, 9:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20480 Coulibalyse6 Nov 7 2018, 11:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20482 Bowse4 Nov 7 2018, 12:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20485 kaszubik317444 Nov 7 2018, 1:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19015 smaldisliry89 Jul 25 2018, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19016 longsaniru56 Jul 25 2018, 6:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19017 kody Jul 25 2018, 6:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19018 tioswimranord23 Jul 26 2018, 3:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19020 paradisebaby1prok5 Jul 26 2018, 9:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19021 edwardstiles Jul 26 2018, 9:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20486 figa34272021 Nov 7 2018, 1:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20487 mirek496906 Nov 7 2018, 1:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20488 golem121851 Nov 7 2018, 1:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19022 exynrougfant67 Jul 26 2018, 4:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19023 atganothii82 Jul 26 2018, 4:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19024 ganilyson39 Jul 26 2018, 4:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19026 atnarvilfco24 Jul 26 2018, 6:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 428 429 430 431 432 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry, MobMob