Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
32216 Mcelhinneyaq3y May 27 2019, 11:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32217 Nagindasse9o May 28 2019, 12:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32218 exagotame May 28 2019, 12:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32219 Bichselaq8s May 28 2019, 12:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32212 bridadlutz May 27 2019, 11:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32213 duncanskent May 27 2019, 11:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32221 omodixon May 28 2019, 12:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32222 sharielozano May 28 2019, 12:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32223 Strebelse9s May 28 2019, 1:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32224 YasmineKohl May 28 2019, 1:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32225 Cronwelles1u May 28 2019, 1:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32228 iqylyv May 28 2019, 3:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32229 Kraghaq4o May 28 2019, 3:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32230 Steines6r May 28 2019, 3:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32233 iromelez May 28 2019, 3:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32235 ovufice May 28 2019, 4:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32237 owixiry May 28 2019, 5:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32227 HarleycWaller May 28 2019, 1:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32236 nellwoodley May 28 2019, 5:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32238 abecewy May 28 2019, 5:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32241 ilevyd May 28 2019, 6:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32242 Banowetzse4i May 28 2019, 6:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32244 axitodo May 28 2019, 6:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32245 obucil May 28 2019, 6:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32246 KaliyahcWilkins May 28 2019, 7:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32249 Gimpeles6l May 28 2019, 7:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32251 Cheeverses4c May 28 2019, 8:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32252 imemywux May 28 2019, 8:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32365 Arntzse2l May 28 2019, 8:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32366 ifymexiw May 28 2019, 8:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 435 436 437 438 439 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Sie_Sayoka, l)ark_ssj9kevin