Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19293 wodadlafirm3moke2 Aug 23 2018, 2:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19295 animoxu Aug 23 2018, 3:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19297 kertylaformas Aug 23 2018, 11:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20658 galir33323 Nov 10 2018, 7:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20660 bluntla Nov 10 2018, 7:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20661 jordanek306585 Nov 10 2018, 8:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20662 oriane88817 Nov 10 2018, 8:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20663 shipmanla Nov 10 2018, 9:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19299 mertysaker6 Aug 24 2018, 2:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19301 wodadlafirm5prouk2 Aug 24 2018, 6:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19303 wodadlafirm4prouk3 Aug 24 2018, 11:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19306 ejwjedhr Aug 24 2018, 9:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20664 miernik283156 Nov 10 2018, 9:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20665 Nateraes6 Nov 10 2018, 9:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19310 mamawesphi24 Aug 25 2018, 4:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19311 vegertaaso Aug 25 2018, 12:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19312 oklertysadow7 Aug 25 2018, 12:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19315 codyhillexpress Aug 25 2018, 4:57 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19316 tenorrsporeb13 Aug 25 2018, 5:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20667 Enersones6 Nov 10 2018, 10:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20669 asampo315492 Nov 10 2018, 11:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20670 kaszubik314955 Nov 11 2018, 12:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20671 worldterrydoneal Nov 11 2018, 12:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19319 puym Aug 25 2018, 7:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19326 podyplomowe2moke3 Aug 27 2018, 7:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19327 podyplomowe1moke4 Aug 27 2018, 9:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19335 loketynasoe Aug 28 2018, 4:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19336 joycetjollymix Aug 28 2018, 5:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20672 sabi2395555 Nov 11 2018, 1:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20673 Heickaq3 Nov 11 2018, 2:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 435 436 437 438 439 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry, MobMob