Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
32084 SheryHorowitz May 26 2019, 9:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32086 umufizoh May 26 2019, 9:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32093 3jasminec833gr2 May 26 2019, 11:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32094 ojobyleb May 26 2019, 11:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32096 ujehak May 26 2019, 11:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32097 nathanialpewinp May 26 2019, 11:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32078 darienjgraham May 26 2019, 8:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32079 SheronRosenbaum May 26 2019, 8:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32098 2milac24100wa3 May 26 2019, 11:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32099 ekyzopec May 26 2019, 11:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32101 umoduh May 27 2019, 12:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32102 9harpere9591eM3 May 27 2019, 12:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32104 ypykumep May 27 2019, 12:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32105 apozebyx May 27 2019, 1:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32080 jesseniablackburn May 26 2019, 8:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32081 alexauowen May 26 2019, 8:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32083 lilysmontsomery May 26 2019, 9:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32085 ikebarham May 26 2019, 9:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32087 RachealCorbitt May 26 2019, 9:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32091 eracarmichael May 26 2019, 10:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32106 awyryl May 27 2019, 1:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32107 addisonevans May 27 2019, 1:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32108 oxysuner May 27 2019, 1:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32092 CarmenWoody May 26 2019, 11:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32095 lkaja6638 May 26 2019, 11:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32112 ipogocir May 27 2019, 2:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32113 ojuta May 27 2019, 2:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32115 ycawahe May 27 2019, 2:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32117 ycuzibym May 27 2019, 2:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32118 6taylore3485hB9 May 27 2019, 3:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 433 434 435 436 437 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Moose, Roy, RIVE