Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
32409 ezeweci May 29 2019, 1:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32410 jeniceolvera May 29 2019, 1:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32411 esyju May 29 2019, 2:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32412 tabas12415434 May 29 2019, 2:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32415 vertysafolas4 May 29 2019, 2:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32416 Stoltes3m May 29 2019, 2:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32417 Hodermarskyse1j May 29 2019, 2:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32420 aqyko May 29 2019, 3:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32421 ogometiw May 29 2019, 3:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32424 Rancourtes9l May 29 2019, 3:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32425 ybifyhaf May 29 2019, 3:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32428 Chiaroes9 May 29 2019, 3:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32432 Filippidesaq8t May 29 2019, 3:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32433 ucyhume May 29 2019, 3:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32435 yqelyp May 29 2019, 4:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32436 mirnabruns May 29 2019, 4:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32437 Didlakese8x May 29 2019, 4:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32438 oniquz May 29 2019, 4:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32439 Jordaes8l May 29 2019, 4:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32441 Kadishse1b May 29 2019, 5:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32442 eziguc May 29 2019, 5:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32446 Amersones6 May 29 2019, 6:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32449 Blechingeres6a May 29 2019, 6:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32450 Villartase5 May 29 2019, 6:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32451 etaxe May 29 2019, 6:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32452 yjutyza May 29 2019, 6:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32455 Shofestalles2i May 29 2019, 7:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32456 Shandse4 May 29 2019, 7:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32445 Busseraq1 May 29 2019, 5:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32460 uqamusyl May 29 2019, 7:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 437 438 439 440 441 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, City, RIVE