Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
32461 55Tomnine88m May 29 2019, 7:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32465 Schouaq6e May 29 2019, 8:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32466 ocixok May 29 2019, 8:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32467 leighannhutson May 29 2019, 8:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32468 Stoffeyse9m May 29 2019, 8:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32557 irotuga May 29 2019, 8:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32559 Limbergaq70 May 29 2019, 8:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32558 aikolapointe May 29 2019, 8:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32561 ucawikujo May 29 2019, 8:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32562 ozimajuzu May 29 2019, 8:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32563 dereonwelld May 29 2019, 9:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32564 Dinardiaq40 May 29 2019, 9:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32565 inokajuz May 29 2019, 9:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32566 3miae6791go7 May 29 2019, 9:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32567 1adrianc4123wh7 May 29 2019, 9:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32569 rubenjkgood May 29 2019, 9:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32570 ihaqe May 29 2019, 10:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32571 Secundase30 May 29 2019, 10:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32574 esiwuwu May 29 2019, 10:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32575 Cissellse80 May 29 2019, 10:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32576 2alicee12100rB1 May 29 2019, 10:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32577 gvidlynnolvn May 29 2019, 10:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32578 utojyf May 29 2019, 11:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32579 louidzichvel May 29 2019, 11:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32580 opuxamo May 29 2019, 11:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32581 Sherwoodse2 May 29 2019, 11:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32585 ybifezex May 30 2019, 12:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32586 dorathypennell May 30 2019, 12:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32588 yvybu May 30 2019, 1:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
32589 remonadenham May 30 2019, 1:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 438 439 440 441 442 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, JODENG, Heinermann